So he didn't warm up much to the idea I had so I'm stayin' solo. I will still be getting plenty of work from him but I need to build up some alternates.
One thing I ran by this guy is to add an additional design shop to the family. There's a local company of creatives here that is looking to hire. I'm going to propose that rather than hire another employee they consider continuing to do the leg- and design-work but then turn over the back-end stuff to me and my guy. They're concerned about outsourcing but hopefully with me right here in town for them to beat up if it comes to it they'll go for it.
And I've got my own website idea to work on during the slow times. And some other small projects just for fun but might fill out the ol' portfolio. :)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment